Looking for a new family dentist may seem like a roll of the dice. They all claim to be the best. But CitiDental in Queens offers something that not many other dental practices do: one convenient location for all your dental needs. No matter what your dental needs or desires are, CitiDental can deliver the results you want, from cleanings to facial rejuvenation and everything in between. Schedule an evaluation today!
The team at CitiDental in Queens not only uses state-of-the-art dental equipment, but they’re trained and experienced in the latest dental procedure techniques. From the moment you enter the comfortable office to the moment you leave, you’re the center of attention. Everything from the décor to the amenities exists to make you feel relaxed and comfortable.
Meet Our Top Rated Queens Dentists
This Queens dental practice features experts and specialists on their staff. They have the equipment, facilities and experience to accommodate the requirements of any dental procedure — whether restorative, cosmetic, orthodontic, endodontic or periodontic. The dentists on staff include:
- Marina Shraga, a talented dentist who specializes in dental implants and flexible dentures. She’s a graduate of New York University who loves to ski when she gets away from the office. She’s also a loving mother.
- Jeffrey Haimson, a highly regarded restorative dentist. A New Jersey dental school graduate, he enjoys reading and fishing in his spare time. He’s a doting dad.
- Robert Rahm, a multi talented dentist who specializes in dental implants, full mouth rehabilitations and flexible dentures. He graduated from Stony Brook and likes to swim. He’s also a loving father.
- Sharon Lee, who enjoys her work with implants, flexible dentures and full-mouth restorations. A graduate of New York University, she enjoys traveling, but loves being a mom.
This family dentistry practice offers everything you may need to ensure your oral health and cosmetic appearance, including:
- General and restorative dentistry
- Emergency dentistry
- Pediatric dentistry
- Sedation/sleep dentistry
- Orthodontic treatments
- Inexpensive dentures
- All kinds of dental implants
- Facial aesthetics and rejuvenation
CitiDential is truly a one-stop dental practice … and more, since they offer Botox injections and sleep apnea consultations. Your entire family can get the dental care they need, all at one convenient location. That’s not a gimmick, as the dentists at this Queens dental practice are highly skilled and caring.
Painless Dentistry in Queens
With sleep/sedation dentistry, it’s easy to overcome your reluctance to go to the dentist. You won’t feel a thing, regardless of the procedure you get or the sensitivity of your nerves. Additionally, the office and staff pamper you with top-of-the-line dentist chairs and digital x-ray equipment that takes the hassle out of your exam.
If you prefer to be distracted or entertained during your visit, each room features a large-screen, high-definition television. You can watch a movie or a TV show, or your dentist can show you images of your mouth, gums and teeth to highlight his work. In this relaxing environment, you’re treated like an honored guest.
All Dental Services in One Place
If you start bringing your children in to the pediatric dentist right after their first teeth erupt, they will develop a trusting relationship with the dentist. As they grow and develop, your kids get all the dental care they need. You’ll never have to seek out another dental specialist, because CitiDental offers:
- White composite fillings for cavities
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Root canal procedures
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Porcelain crowns or zirconia crowns
- Top-of-the-line eMax crowns
- Teeth straightening with clear braces or Invisalign aligners
- Teeth grinding treatment
- Dental bridges
- Dental plates
- Teeth whitening
- Dental tooth veneers
- Dental implants
- Mini dental implants
- Bone grafting and gum surgery, when needed
And whenever possible, these Queens cosmetic family dentists offer affordable dentistry procedures. They know not everyone carries dental insurance, so they’re committed to keeping quality dental care within reach of most New Yorkers. Ask about the patient financing plans!
Queens Cosmetic Family Dentists
That’s not a contradiction, but a benefit. When your family dentist is also trained in cosmetic procedures, you get perfect dental health with an eye toward making your smile as attractive as possible. It’s the best of both worlds, and it’s available only from Queens cosmetic family dentists.
CitiDental is open 9:30 to 5:30 Monday to Friday and 9:00 to 2:00 on select Saturdays. Conveniently located in Queens, this one-stop dental practice is within reach for you and your family. Practicing pain-free dentistry, CitiDental can get you out of pain, maintain your beautiful smile and make you feel great about yourself again.